Crowd Funding Pays is looking to Partner with innovative organizations that bring an engaged and active following to our crowdfunding portal. Our Partner Page is a FREE Partner – Co Branded Page that helps all types of for-profit and non-profit organizations feature and promote new developments, achievements, news, and goals to their followers or members around the world.
We will help you with a dedicated URL to help promote your Partner Page anywhere and everywhere you want to add your custom URL. Certain restrictions apply and all Partner Pages must first be reviewed and approved by our Crowd Funding Pays staff before going live.
- Campaign Promotion
- Feature your sponsored Campaigns and promote them across your entire network
- Enhance your brand affinity with your sponsored Campaigns
- Follower and Backer Community
- Create a central community page for your followers and members
- Create and promote your own Crowd Funding Pays contest or Crowdfunding initiative
- Benefits to Your Followers and Members
- Introduce your members to the Crowd Funding Pays difference
- Provide access to our informative tools and Campaign resources
You can begin the process by completing a Partner Inquiry Form with some information that will help us better understand you and your interests. Once we receive your completed Partner Inquiry Form, we will begin our review process promptly and reach out to you with any questions we may have, additional information we need, and to walk you through the process. This may take 7 to 10 business days and when everything is complete, we can launch your personalized Partner Page immediately. Since we provide the page setup and hosting, there is no need for IT development support from your side.
Partner Payment Process Options:
- Default Payment Process
- Campaigns are separate and receive Backer contributions as elected in their Campaign setup process
- Partner Managed Payment Process (Fiscal Sponsors)
- Backer contributions are processed through to the Partner’s PayPal account. Funds are then dispersed by the Partner to each Campaign owner’s account – good candidate for a Fiscal Sponsorship
- Non-profit Process
- For Verified 501(c)(3) Campaigns, Backer contributions raised by each individual Campaign can be deposited directly in a Partners non-profit account if the nonprofit has a PayPal account. Partners who do not have a nonprofit PayPal account are required to use the Default Payment Process.